Saturday, August 29, 2009

Halloween Cards!!!!! EEK!

HOSTESS PROMOTION! HOSTESS PROMOTION!
Starting in September and going through November when you book a party with me and your party merchandise closes out over $250.00 you can have any one item in the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG for only $10.00. (excludes the Digital Studio). So lets get your party booked now before I am all booked up!

.

The weather is beginning to cool up here in the White Mountains and the nights and mornings are beginning to feel like fall. Here are some fun Halloween Cards you could make. Better yet give me a call and we will plan an stamp party to have your friends come over and make a fun Halloween card.



I used Stampin Ups Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper in two of the cards.



This card was made by using the masking technique. I also used Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color in the pumpkins.



This card has are background that kind of looks like designer series paper, but I just stamped the background of the paper with a stamp from the stamp set "From the Crypt."



This last card I used the stamp sets "Batty for You" and "Smarty Pants." There are so many fun Halloween cards you can make. I hope this sparks you Halloween creativity.


HOSTESS PROMOTION! HOSTESS PROMOTION!
Starting in September and going through November when you book a party with me and your party merchandise closes out over $250.00 you can have any one item in the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG for only $10.00. (excludes the Digital Studio). So lets get your party booked now before I am all booked up!

No comments: