Friday, November 20, 2009

More NPC Rubber Stamping Technique Class Card Swap

Here are the cards my students made for the Card Swap at the end of our Rubber Stampin Technique Class.

This cute woodsy card was made by Heidi Ellison.



Happy Holidays was made by Donna Porter



Autumn Time was made by Diane Young



This is the inside of the card



This Thank You card was made by Sheila Russell



I love the way my students created their own card and swapped with others. I wanted to have mine for them also, but due to work and being prepared for these classes I was not able to get them done. But I will be working on them to send them out. Thanks for joining me at the card class. I think we all had a wonderful time.

Our next set of card making classes will begin in:

Snowflake Jan. 12-Feb 2 at NPC
Show Low Mar 2 - Mar 30 at NPC

No comments: