Monday, April 6, 2009

Dreams du Jour

Last week I send out a newsletter telling everyone about the Spring Card we will be making at the Open House on Saturday. I kind of like the layout of that card in the newsletter, but decided I like this card better. So I will be making this card at the Open house.

The Open House will be on April 11 @ 161 N Main St. Snowflake, Arizona. We will began at 11:00 and end at 1:30. Please let me know if you can be there so I can have enough make and takes.



Stamp:
Dreams du Jour

Paper:
Basic Grey Card Stock
Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Almost Amethyst Card Stock
Certainly Celery Card Stock
Tea Party Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Going Grey
Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Almost Amethyst
Certainly Celery

Accessories:
Eyelet Boarder Punch
1 1/4" Square Punch
1 3/8" Square Punch
Stampin Deminsionals

No comments: