Thursday, April 23, 2009

May Class-Great Friends

I am thinking of scheduling a Great Friends Card Class, you can see what I am talking about below. Come learn how to mask off and how to use a stamp-a-ma-jig.

Would you be interested?

Dates would be:
May 19 - 7pm-9:30pm in Snowflake
May 21 - 11am-1:30pm in Snowflake
May 30 - 11am-1:30pm in Chandler

Class would be $10.00.

To hold your seat you would need to RSVP and pay by the 12th of May.

Just let me know!

When you purchase the stamp set "Great Friends" from the Mini Catalog by the 12th of May the cost of the card class is $7.00.



I will be holding the class in Snowflake & Chandler Arizona. Please check the date above for the city I will be offering the class in. The location is not yet determained, but I will get you that information before we have the class.

3 comments:

Tere Azua said...

oooh! that stamp is gorgeous, the cards are too!!!

Ashley W. said...

Those are really pretty. You'll have to do another class down here sometime, that is the day Lori is getting married.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

I would like to take a day class. What does the class consist of for $10? Sounds fun! On Tuesdays and Thursdays I work until noon, so I would be late on those days.