Thursday, May 21, 2009

House of Graditude Card Box!

This next month we will be making this "House of Gratitude Card Box" for our stamp class. I saw this cute box on someones blog. I did not make my just like hers but I took the main idea from her box. I can't remember where I saw it but I did not think of this one. Each card is a thank you card. This is a great gift you could give someone. I


It is a cute little box that opens at the top. It holds six cards and six envelopes.



Each card is a thank you card. This is a great gift you could give someone.



If you click on the picture you can see the cards better.



This class will cost $15.00. I will need your payment by June 6th. I will be offering this class in Snowflake Arizona. You will find the dates and times below.


Friday June 26 at 6:30 in Snowflake

If there is anyone that would like to have this class in the valley just let me know and we can work that out.

The stamp set that we will be using is "Scene in a Garden". If you purchase this stamp set when you pay for the class the cost of the class is $12.00.

No comments: