Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wanted Birthday Invite

Yesterday we were down in the valley helping my daughter get moved out of her apartment. When we got back up here I promised my youngest daughter Sarah I would help her make a card she has been wanting to make. The card below is the one we made. This is a cute way to invite someone to a party, telling them they are "WANTED" at the party. Please feel free to use this example.



Stamp:
Wanted

Paper:
Very Vanilla
Bravo Burgundy
Mellow Moss

Ink:
Vintage Violet(Retired)
Close to Cocoa
Mellow Moss

Accessories:

Cutter Kit
Stampin Dimensionals

Remember I will teaching a four week class at NPC starting June 9th. We will be making some fun cards and working on our punch book. You will have a blast. I have 6 or 7 openings. So if you want to join us get a hold of NPC to sign up. The class is every Tuesday from 10:00am to 12:00 noon. Everyone that signs up gets a free catalog, versamark, stazon ink pad, and a book for your punch embellishments. The cost of the class is $25.00. On the day of the first class $40.00 is due for supplies. If you have any questions please feel free to call me or the school.

No comments: