Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW CATALOG

Today is the day for the new catalog. Make sure to check out www.techartstamps.stampinup.net. This is my stampin up web site. You can place an online order there. Anyone that places an order of $40.00 of more will receive a free catalog. Or if you would like to sign-up for STAMP CLUB you can get a free catalog too!

July 11th is the date for the CHRISTMAS IN JULY "Mystery Hostess" Open House. Come and check out the new catalog and make a Christmas card. I will be at the Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast at 161 N Main Street, Snowflake, Arizona. I will be there from 11:00 to 1:30. So be sure to stop by and remember to bring an adult friend that is not on my mailing list and receive a free gift. I hope to get the Christmas card posted today or tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. We will be visiting with family at a reunion. It will be wonderful to see so many brother and sisters that I have not see for several years. I will have to post some pictures of the reunion.

No comments: