Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Heart Card

Happy Saturday!!!!

Don't you just love this elephant. Thank you for being "unforgetable friends" to me.


Stamp set:
Happy Heart Day
Sprinkles

Paper:
Regal Rose Card Stock
Rose Red Card Stock
Pink Pirouette Card Stock
Going Gray Card Stock
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Black StazOn
VersaMark
Green Galore Marker

Accessories:
Scallop Circle Punch
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Top Notch Bigz Dies
Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Heat & Stick Powder
Dazzling Diamonds
Stampin Deminsionals



I took a picture of the heart close up so you could see that I used the Dazzling Diamonds on the light pink heart. Also for the background of the card I used the Dazzling Diamonds. I hope you can see that in the picture.


Book a party with me so we can make this Happy Heart Card! It is so much fun to create with the Big Shot Machine. I would love to show you how!

No comments: