Thursday, January 8, 2009

Valentine Cards

I have been so busy with family I really have not put any pictures on of cards. So here are some of the cards we will be making in my Rubber Stampin' Card Making Class at NPC.

I love the way this card turned out. Most of the stamps that I used were background stamps.

This card was made using a technique that requires using the brayer.

The flowers on this card are cute but I wanted to make it with roses. Only problem is I don't have a stamp set with roses. Oh well the card still turned out cute.

1 comment:

BJ said...

Hi, Summer! We got your Christmas card, but somehow your PO Box was not included, so we couldn't respond. I'm glad that you're enjoying your move to Arizona. I was in Snowflake at the end of July, but only for a couple of days and I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you. I hope you are all doing well.