Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Valentine Cards

I am going to try and put a card on everyday. So you can have examples of great cards you can make with the stamps that you might have. So come back often to see great cards examples.


I like the look of this card. This is what I used.

Stamps:
Wonderful Words
Polka Dot Background

Paper:
Whisper White Card stock
Basic Black Card stock
Really Red Card stock

Ink:
Basic Black

Accessories:
1 1/4 Square Punch
Scallop Square Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Mini Glue Dot
Stampin Deminsionals

I have not received my NEW Heart to Heart Punch yet so I just cut out my own hearts for this card. I can't wait to get that punch so I can punch the hearts out. Makes the making of this card much quicker.

ANYTHING CARD:

This card can be used for anything. You just place the statement you want in the middle of the card and poof you now have a beautiful card. You could make up 5 or 6 or these cards without the statement and when you are ready to use it put your salutation on it.

Stamps:
For a Friend

Paper:
Basic Black Card stock
Riding Hood Red Card stock
Kiwi Kiss Card stock
Pink Pirouette Card stock
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Basic Black
Riding Hood Red

Accessories:
Button Bouquet
Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Birds & Blooms Sizzlits 4-pack die cut
Blender Pen


I think I would have liked the Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon better but I did not have that so I used the Certainly Celery.

Remember, Sell-a-bration is coming up next month. Now would be a great time to book your party with me. Sell-a-bration is a great time to receive FREE stamp sets. Take some time to look at my other web site: www.techartstamps.stampinup.net you will find other great ideas for making cards and 3-D projects. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to call me: 623-853-7542!

No comments: