Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love Card



Hello Everyone:

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday! Yea, it is the end of the week. I always look forward to my weekends when I can clean up my home and enjoy my sabbath day of rest.

This Love card was so quick and easy. I love the colors of this card. I did not use any stamps on this card, just the BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE!!!!! I love that machine. It is so fun to embellish cards with it. You have got to sign-up for my class at NPC so you too can play with it. My next class at NPC will state March 3rd and run through March 31st. It will be at the campus in Show Low. If you can sign-up early that really helps me to prepare for the class. Have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!

Paper:
Regal Rose Card Stock
Rose Red Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Rose Red Patterns Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Regal Rose

Accessories:
Scallop Edge Punch
Big Shot
Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip Dies
Birds and Blooms Sizzlits 4-pack Dies
Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon
Antique Brad

No comments: