Thursday, March 5, 2009

Always In My Thoughts

Purple always has been my favorite color and I think it always will be. This stamp set "Always In My Thoughts" is a great set to have. The cost is only $17.95 and the salutations in this set are heartfelt. You will find this stamp set in the New Spring/Summer 2009 catalog. Ask me how you can get a free catalog.



Stamps:
Always In My Thoughts

Paper:
Whisper White Card Stock
Lavender Lace Card Stock
Orchid Opulence Card Stock
Perfect Plum Card Stock

Inks:
Stazon Black
Perfect Plum

Accessories:
Blender Pens
Corner Rounder Punch
Stampin’ Pastels
Sizzix Big Shot
Top Note Bigz die

There is only 26 more days left until the end of Sale-A-Bration. Come to the "Spreading the Wealth Around" Open House this Saturday from 11:00 to 1:30 at the Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast, 161 N. Main Street, Snowflake, Arizona 85937. We will be making a card and you can put your name in the pot for the Hostess Benefit drawing. While you are at the Open House you can place your order and with every $50.00 of merchandise you order you can receive FREE Stamp Sets.

No comments: