Thursday, March 19, 2009

Echoes of Kindness

Echoes of Kindness is a hostess stamp set. This stamp set can only be obtained by hosting a party and reaching the second level on the hostess benefits. Contact me and we will put a party together so you can get this stamp set. This is a fun card to make. It was created by Judy DiScipio.



Stamps:
Echoes Of Kindness
A Little Birthday Cheer

Paper:
Whisper White Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Apricot Appeal Card Stock
Certainly Celery Card Stock
Pretty In Pink Card Stock
Lavender Lace Card Stock

Inks:
Basic Black Pad
Certainly Celery Marker
Apricot Appeal Marker
Pretty In Pink Marker
Lavender Lace Marker

Accessories:
Punch Trio Flower
Crop-A-Dile
2-Way Glue Pen
Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
Stampin Dimensionals

Sale-A-Bration is almost over for another year. We have 12 more days left, so get your orders into me now before it is too late!

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

Hey Summer, I have a few friends who are interested in doing a stampin up party. I thought if you wanted to do this I would post on my blog to see if there is anyone else who wants to come and we could get together some time before we move. Let me know if you have some time in either April or May. Thanks :)