Tuesday, March 3, 2009

B-Mine

I know it is not Valentines Day any more but I thought this card was so cute I just had to share it with you. This card really could be used any time of the year. You could ask someone to "B-Mine" for anything!


Stamps:
Just B
Just Buzzin' By

Paper:
Basic Black Card Stock
Pink Pirouette Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock

Inks:
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
Basic Black
Pink Pirouette
Basic Black Marker
So Saffron Marker

Accessories:
Heart-To-Heart Punch
Pretty In Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Black Gingham Ribbon
Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
2-Way Glue Pen
Stampin Dimensionals
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

This Saturday I will be having a "Spread The Wealth Around" Open House at the Bed & Breakfast in Snowflake, Arizona. The address is 161 N. Main St. I will be there at 11:00am to 1:30pm. Stop by and make a card and put your name in the pot for a hostess gift. Hope to see you there. Please RSVP if you are planning on coming so I can have enough Make & Takes for everyone!

No comments: