Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Say It With Scallops

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone. I hope you got my letter about the Special Surprise. If you go on down you will find the post I was talking about. I hope you leave a comment so I can send you a surprise. Have a Lucky Day! I know I am luck because I have you for a friend! This card was created by Denise Carpenter.



Stamps:
Always In My Thoughts
Say It With Scallops

Paper:
Whisper White Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Green Tea Designer Series Paper

Inks:
Stazon Black
Old Olive Classic Pad
Old Olive Marker
Yoyo Yellow Marker
Close To Cocoa Marker

Accessories:
Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Striped Baja Breeze 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin Dimensionals

Sale-A-Bration will continue for 14 more days. Place your order before it is gone for another year.

No comments: