Friday, November 7, 2008

Basic Training Graduation with Tyler



We are so proud of Tyler and his accomplishment in Basic Training! Way to go Tyler you are now a Airman!



You look so good! In Basic Training Tyler lost 12 lbs. but I think he lost a lot more inches than weight. Doesn't he look great? I love a man in uniform!!!



Tim and I are so happy we went to the graduation! We learned a lot about the miliary and I am sure we will learn a lot more.




Tyler you are well on your way to your career! Keep up the great job you are doing! We are behind you 100%. We can't wait to see you at Christmas. You are our favorite AIRMAN!! Go Air Force!

1 comment:

.Panda. said...

He is my favorite airman too!! I really like the one of you and tyler standing together you both look really good it would make a great facebook profile pic!