Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Thanksgiving



Here is a cute Pillow Box that you could give your guest at Thanksgiving. You could put a little treat in in the box and a note thanking them for coming for Thanksgiving. This box was fast and easy to make with Stampin Up's Big Shot Die Cut. I used Kraft paper and the criper to give it that cardborad look. Good colors for this time of year. I tried using some corrigated cardboard but it did not look as good as this did.



I made this cute owl from Stampin Up's Big Shot Scallope Circle die cut. Woody the Owl looks like he is kind of tired, but I think he would be a great Thanksgiving card. You can put a cute note in it that says, "Guess who wants to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving."

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

I don't have any set plans for Saturday, just some errands to run. So if you just want to let me know when you want to come over I can make sure we are home. :)