Friday, November 7, 2008

Lackland Air Force Base



Tyler volunteered to lead his squadron in the graduation. He was apart of the 324th squadron. They were the Knights. His squadron was only points away from being the best squadron in his graduating class. He said they they really worked together to try to be the best.



The Airmen carried all the colors of each state. I just like the way this picture looks. We are all one country and along with my son and family we will do all we can to make it a better country!!!! I love America!!!



Here is his immaculate looking locker! I need to learn some lessons from the Air Force on getting my kids to keep their stuff clean. I wanted to take a picture of his bed but my batteries died.



Tyler and Tim are standing by a stelth. Tyler wanted a picture by this one for his brother Adam. Two good looking men!!!! I wonder if this wife and mother could be more proud!!!



There were lots of airplanes on display around the graduation field but I like the look of this one so I included it!

No comments: