Friday, November 7, 2008

Madie Girl

When we got back from Texas we had dinner on Sunday evening at my sister Robin's house. Zach and Ashley came over for a visit along with Madie Girl. I love her head band that she is wearing. Ashley does a great job at making Madison's head bands.



Here daddy is holding her. She is so beautiful, I just had to share her with you! We love getting together with them.




Don't you just love those cheeks?



Here she is with her cow rattle. To view more pics of my beautiful grandbaby you can look at Zach and Ashley's blog spot. znawatson.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hello, I am Ashley's sister-in-law and I saw your comment on Kathy's page.

My husband and I were anxious to hear about your son and his journey with the Air Force as my husband is currently in Technical School for the AF as well.

Seeing those pictures from his graduation really struck my heart. Those guys go through some tough training! Congratulations to him and our best wishes to his future AF career :-D

On a separate note, Madie is SUCH a doll, you're a very lucky grandma!

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing the pic's of Madie. Yes you got to love those cheeks.