Monday, July 6, 2009

Christmas in July

Doesn't it just make you feel cooler to think about Christmas. When we lived in the valley I use to play Christmas Music in July to help me feel cooler. I love Christmas time!

We all love to send out our Christmas cards the first of December but when we wait until December to start making them we find we are swapped with other things to do. So come to the "Mystery Hostess" Open House this Saturday, July 11 between 11:00am and 1:30pm and get a head start on your Christmas Cards.

Come and check out the New Catalog. When you purchase $40.00 of merchandise you can have a catalog for free! Bring an adult friend that is not on my mailing list and you will get a free gift.



"Mystery Hostess" Open House
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast
161 W Main Street
Snowflake, Arizona

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

Summer this card is great. I really like it. ~ Laura

Ashley W. said...

I was at a scrapbooking store this morning and saw these self adhesive pearl flowers and I thought of you (because you were looking for colors other than white when we were at hobby lobby). They come in several different colors and the pearls aren't attached to each other other than with the self adhesive so you could totally cut them apart and use each one individually. I found a website so you could see what I'm talking about: http://store.scrapbook.com/jbs-pf312.html
I don't know if you were still looking for something like this, but I thought I would share the info. The store here in chandler is called paper vineyard (they also have a website, but it doesn't show any product)