Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime Card

My daughter Sarah likes to make cards with me. This is one she made just recently. I love the way she created the beach scene. She says when she grows up she wants to sell Stampin Up. I know she would do well. She loves to make new friends wherever she goes. I have made so many wonderful friends through Stampin Up. You too can create these beautiful cards, earn money, receive free product and make lots of new friends.

As of yesterday you can sign-up to be a demonstrator for only $85.00. Call me and lets talk about all the things you can do when you become a Stampin Up Demonstrator!!!

1 comment:

John and Laura said...

Summer ~ tell Sarah for me that this is just way cute. Way to go Sarah. Why wait to grow up ~ she's a pro already!! ~ Laura McCleve