Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scratch and Sniff Card-Aug Open House Card

This is a Scratch and Sniff Card. We will be making this card at the Aug "Mystery Hostess" Open House. Come and see how this card is made.

The Aug Open House will be on Aug. 8th. I know I told some of you that I will be having the Open House on Aug 1st, but I forgot I promised my daughter a year ago that I would take her to Eager Days. Eager Days happens on Aug. 1st.



Mystery Hostess Open House
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast
161 N. Main St, Snowflake, Arizona
11:00am to 1:30pm
Saturday, Aug. 8th


When you bring an adult friend that is not on my mailing list you will receive a free gift. For every $10.00 of merchandise you order you will be able to put you name in the pot for hostess benefits. Everyone that comes and makes a card can put their name in the pot for hostess benefits.

No comments: