Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday fun making cards

My daughter Ana was here visiting for the weekend. We have been having fun creating some cards. I was working on may swap and Sarah, another daughter, make these two cards.


This is a card Sarah and I created. The stamp set we used was a retired one but you could use any flower stamp set. I love the "In Colors" that we used. It turned out really cute.



This is a new stamp set that is in the new "Idea Book & Catalog". This stamp set is "Pony Party" on page 86. Sarah has been dying to use this stamp set. Here is her creation. This would be a great little card for a birthday card or a invitation.



This is one that is kind of a Christmas card. The card says, "If a kiss were a snowflake, I'd send you a blizzard." This card was created with a transparency. It really is a fun way to create a cute card. Lets get together and share this technique with some of your friends.

No comments: